Writing Excuses 9.11: Microcasting
Microcasting! It’s what we call our Q&A episodes, because they’re like multiple mini-casts. Eric James Stone joins us to help out. Here are the questions we field:
- Should a pantser rewrite their book once they know the whole story?
- What do you find most useful from an editor?
- Story creation is cool, but can Writing Excuses talk more about sentence-level work?
- What advice do you have for pitching to agents and editors?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever gotten?
- How do you encourage a writer-friend who is down on their work?
Give episode 9.11 a listen for our answers.
Homework: Something magical is preventing your friend from pursuing their dreams, but you don’t know what it is…
Thing of the week: Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker, by Kevin Mitnick and William L. Simon, narrated by Ray Porter.
Powered by RedCircle