- What do people get wrong when they write military science-fiction?
- How do you develop action sequences?
- What makes a good foil character?
- How do you schedule your time as a writer?
- How do you write good, true-to-character dialog for each of your characters?
Audiobook Pick-of-the-Week: Haze by L.E. Modessit, Jr.
Writing Prompt: Why does she NOT sound like the guy she’s interested in?
This episode of Writing Excuses has been brought to you by Audible.
Visit http://AudiblePodcast.com/excuse for a free trial membership*.
*Note: From the Audible website, here are the terms of the free membership. Read the fine print, please!
Audible® Free Trial Details
Get your first 14 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one audiobook credit. After your 14 day trial, your membership will renew each month for just $14.95 per month so you can continue to receive one audiobook credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. A very small number of titles are more than one credit. Cancel your membership before your free trial period is up and you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. Any unused audiobook credits will be lost at cancellation.