This was recorded at the “Out of Excuses Retreat,” and the questions came from our attendees. Here are the questions! (You’ll have to listen for the answers.)
- How have your opinions on self-publishing changed in the last few years?
- What did you find difficult early in your career? How did you address this?
- What do you now find difficult? How do you address it?
- Do you put Easter Eggs in your work that only your friends recognize?
- How much do questions/comments from readers influence you?
And the question we did NOT answer, but it’s a great one for speculating…
- Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard be, career-wise, if their paths had not crossed?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:34 — 14.1MB)
Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard have ended up if Writing Excuses hadn’t brought them together?
Troubletwisters, by Garth Nix and Sean Williams, narrated by Miriam Margolyes