We recorded this episode in front of our live audience at the first-ever Out of Excuses Workshop and Retreat. Here are the questions (you’ll have to listen for the answers):
- To Dan: How did you go about selling your first trilogy in Germany before selling it in the US
- To Howard: did you consider doing a separate storyline on Sunday strips? Why or why not?
- Have you transitioned between outlining and discovery writing?
- To Brandon: Why is John Scalzi your evil nemesis?
- To Dan and Howard (and Mary): When you had full-time work, what did you do to “reset” when you came home from work, especially since your job used the same parts of your brain that writing does?
A Humble Suggestion for the Name of John Scalzi’s Next Band: Neil Gaiman’s Eagle Balls
Someone is doing a puppetry move so extreme they end up hospitalized.
The Human Division, by John Scalzi, narrated by William Dufris. (We were told that Wil Wheaton would be narrating this, but according to Audible the narrator is William Dufris.)