Microcasting again! The questions we fielded from the Twitterverse include:
- How do you hold the whole story in your head when it’s a thousand pages long?
- What steps do you use when creating a character?
- As an outliner, when do you start putting in the details?
- How do you patch plot holes?
- How do you come up with names?
- Is there one writing skill you’d like to get better at?
- Writing groups: what do you look for?
Audiobook Pick-of-the-Week: Hard Magic, by Larry Correia, narrated by Bronson Pinchot
As Promised, Here is a Link: The Everchanging Book of Names
Writing Prompt: Someone has to save the world from an intercontinental ballistic hairball, but their keyboard layout has been changed.
This episode of Writing Excuses has been brought to you by Audible.
Visit http://AudiblePodcast.com/excuse for a free trial membership*.
*Note: From the Audible website, here are the terms of the free membership. Read the fine print, please!
Audible® Free Trial Details
Get your first 14 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one audiobook credit. After your 14 day trial, your membership will renew each month for just $14.95 per month so you can continue to receive one audiobook credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. A very small number of titles are more than one credit. Cancel your membership before your free trial period is up and you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. Any unused audiobook credits will be lost at cancellation.