This was recorded at the “Out of Excuses Retreat,” and the questions came from our attendees. Here are the questions! (You’ll have to listen for the answers.)
- How have your opinions on self-publishing changed in the last few years?
- What did you find difficult early in your career? How did you address this?
- What do you now find difficult? How do you address it?
- Do you put Easter Eggs in your work that only your friends recognize?
- How much do questions/comments from readers influence you?
And the question we did NOT answer, but it’s a great one for speculating…
- Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard be, career-wise, if their paths had not crossed?
Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard have ended up if Writing Excuses hadn’t brought them together?
Troubletwisters, by Garth Nix and Sean Williams, narrated by Miriam Margolyes