For your convenience, we’re putting together this list of what works each of us have eligible for the Hugo and Nebula awards. In case, you know, you were looking for things to consider.
- Writing Excuses Season 7
Why is this under related work and not podcast? Because as far as we can tell from the rules, our podcast is considered professional and thus not eligible in the fan category. So– Related Work
- Schlock Mercenary: Random Access Memorabilia — Howard Tayler
- “Schlock Mercenary: Coda in the Corona” (print only) — Howard Tayler
- Glamour in Glass — Mary Robinette Kowal
- The Hollow City — Dan Wells
- Partials — Dan Wells
- Legion — Brandon Sanderson
- Isolation — Dan Wells
- The Emperor’s Soul — Brandon Sanderson (He will send The Emperor’s Soul to Hugo nominators for free. they should email which Worldcon they are a member of to email@example.com.)
- “Flight of the Runewright” — Howard Tayler
- “The Lady Astronaut of Mars” – Mary Robinette Kowal
- “Mecury Retrograde” – Mary Robinette Kowal
- “Ginger Stuyvesant and the Case of Eastwood Abbey” – Mary Robinette Kowal
- “Weaving Dreams” – Mary Robinette Kowal
- “The White Phoenix Feather” – Mary Robinette Kowal
6 thoughts on “The Giant Awards Eligibility Post”
Would love to read the rest of Ginger Stuyvesant and the Case of Eastwood Abbey, but the code for TM publishing is expired.
…and by “code” I mean the code Mary gave on her page (that the above link goes to) to view “Ginger” in its entirety on the TM website.
Is there any other way to get the story? The little teaser got me interested.
Darn. I’ll check with the editor to see if there’s something I can do.
Much obliged, Mary. By the way, the Story Board a couple days ago with you and Rothfuss was awesome.
Just read Ginger Stuyvesant and the Case of Eastwood Abbey. Loved it.
Comments are closed.